About Dental Clinic
At the CAPWN Dental Clinic our goal is to ensure each patient receives quality, affordable dental care in a personal and caring manner. We believe in preventative care to ensure a lifetime of dental health.
The CAPWN Dental Clinic and the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry Hygiene Program provide dental hygiene services at the CAPWN Dental Clinic. If you would like your teeth cleaned please call for a dental hygiene appointment.
Fees and Payments
Our goal is to offer affordable quality care for every patient.
- Medicaid: We gladly accept Medicaid patients, both adults and children.
- Private Insurance: All private insurance programs are accepted.
- Sliding Discount: For individuals who have no insurance, services are available on a sliding discount basis according to family size and income.
- Discounts: If you would like to know if you qualify for discounts please ask our receptionist for more information.
- Payments: Payments are expected at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
Locations & Hours
CAPWN Dental Clinic
Health Center Building
975 Cresent Drive
Gering, NE 69341
Monday - Friday
6:45am to 5:15pm
Chadron CAPWN Dental Clinic
221 Chadron Ave
Chadron, NE 69337
Tuesday - Friday
7am to 5pm
Appointments & Emergency Care
New (non-pain) patients are seen on an appointment basis. Please call to schedule your appointment.
Emergency Care (Gering location only) is available Monday thru Friday, beginning at 7a.m. and 1p.m. Emergency care will be limited to the first 2 patients in the morning and the first 2 patients in the afternoon during these time periods.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please notify us immediately.
News/Up Coming Events
We have several apartment openings in Scottsbluff, Alliance, and Potter
call for more information at 308-635-3089
Need extra cash?
Foster grandparents needed!
Call Cathy at 308.635.3089
Quality Affordable Health Care
For the Entire Family
Has CAPWN inspired change in your life or that of someone you know?
Work in Agriculture? Need Child Care?
MSHS is here to help
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider”
“Esta institución es un proveedor de servicios con igualdad de oportunidades”.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. .
Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska
3350 10th St
Gering, NE 69341